Descrição do Produto
Cost saving solution for -80ºC storage
What should you know about the Micronic Capcluster – 96?
- Superior sealing up to -80°C: After 10 freeze-thaw cycles of -80°C to +21°C, Micronic TPE Push Caps on racked 1.40ml Micronic tubes (both Push Cap tubes and Screw Cap tubes) stay in position and no caps will pop off (ref.: Test Report TR021901).
- Minimal evaporation: After four weeks of storage in +21°C to accelerate the evaporation process, Micronic tubes capped with Push Caps will show a weight loss of only 0.001 grams (ref.: Test Report TR020701)
- Reliable delivery times: Is your current push cap supplier out of stock, back ordered, or have lead times of 4-8 weeks? We keep stock of our TPE caps year round so fear no more, with Micronic TPE push caps are readily available for immediate shipment!
- Capclusters available in Natural and 12 different colors: Grey, White, Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, Purple, Blue, Light Blue, Light Green, Green and Black
- TPE caps in Natural are made out of Medical approved material (USP Class VI certificate)
- Multi-pierceable without losing its seal integrity
- Available with split septum to pierce with a pipette tip
- Small packaging of 40 clusters
- Resists chemical solvents
- Class 7 clean room production
- RNase/DNase and Pyrogen free