Descrição do Produto
Advanced® 4250 Single-Sample Cryoscope
The Advanced Instruments Model 4250 Single-Sample Cryoscope is the fastest, most reliable and precise system to test for added water in your milk supply.
The Model 4250 employs the industry preferred freezing point depression (FPD) method for determination of added water to milk.
The Model 4250 allows your plant to manage a premium milk supply, ensure quality products and improve your operating efficiency.
The Advanced® 4250 Single-Sample Cryoscope employs the industry-preferred freezing point method to determine the amount of added water in milk, with rapid, precise, and reliable results. The 4250 Cryoscope uses a single, 2.0 or 2.5 mL sample size. It is designed to operate on either a m°C (Celsius) or the m°H (Hortvet) scale, offers both the International Reference and screening freezing point methods, and can display user prompts in multiple languages. The Advanced 4250 Cryoscope allows your plant to ensure a premium milk supply, and improves your operating effi ciency
Versatile operating mode
- The 4250 offers both the International Reference Method of Plateau Seeking (ISO/FDIS-5764/IDF 108)
- Standard timed plateau methods and it operates in both accepted temperature scales millidegrees Celsius (m°C) and millidegrees Horvett (m°H)
- Robust design
- Frost-free cooling chamber eliminates most routine maintenance; the sample probe and stir-wire are fully accessible for easy cleaning
- Full range data handling capabilities
- Optional barcode scanner to input the supplier ID numbers.
- On-board printer for better traceability, tracking and to meet your HACCP requirements and RS-232 communication capability for data transfer
Customize user experience
The instrument display can be switched between multiple languages
- Precise Measurement
- Rapid and stable automated calibration procedure and two minute test time allows for high throughput of sample
- Productivity rewards: allows your plant to manage a premium milk supply, ensure quality products, and improve your operating efficiency
Advanced Instruments calibrators, controls and supplies meet the exacting standard required to fulfill ISO, HACCP and QA/QC laboratories